|PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) - 21 Professional Development Units (PDU)|
PMP® and CAPM® Exam Prep | 3 Days
Don’t cram alone—prepare for the PMP® and/or CAPM® in the company of other students, and with the expertise of our knowledgeable instructors. We’ll make sure you’re confident and ready for any question on the exam!
This workshop is designed to assist students in their preparation for the Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM®) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification examinations. Students will participate in a variety of class exercises, discussions, hands-on activities and practice question reviews to enhance their understanding of the project management processes and knowledge areas:
• Project life cycle
• Project management processes
• Project management knowledge areas
• Professional responsibility
Students will participate in a variety of activities and exercises to enhance their understanding of project management processes.
Student workbook, knowledge area flash cards, certificate of participation.
• PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition – Please note that this textbook is required and is not provided as part of the course.
• Please read the PMBOK® Guide completely before the course start date, including the Glossary.
• Please bring the PMBOK® Guide with you to the course.