|PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 21 Professional Development Units (PDU)|
|Students should have a basic understanding of Quality concepts|
Lean + Six Sigma Champion | 3 Days
We are the champions!…of Lean Six Sigma. We’ll show you the ropes, and prepare you for whatever business throws your way. After this course, you’ll have the skills to become a Lean Six Sigma Champion!
Lean Six Sigma Champions are typically responsible for Project Selection, Team assignments and progress tracking. This course prepares the candidate to fulfill that role. Champions are key players in the success of any Lean Six Sigma deployment. They are the front line to selecting and guiding your Lean Six Sigma trained personnel. A Champion also generates project ideas, prioritizes them, assigns them to Belts and tracks them to successful completion. Our Lean Six Sigma Champion course provides everything you need to know in order to perform the function of a Lean Six Sigma Champion to the highest standards All of our Lean Six Sigma courses are IASSC accredited.
COURSE AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
At the end of this course, you will be able to understand the various elements involved with Lean Six Sigma Champion. In addition you will learn how to:
• An overview of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze & Improve) methodology
• The definitions and principles associated with Lean Six Sigma
• Understand the cost of poor quality
• How to manage people through Change
• How to select projects and project candidates
• How to understand and perform project tracking
• Understand the essentials of Quality based on Lean Six Sigma
There is no certification test associated with this course.
Lean Six Sigma Champion Course Overview
• Process Ownership
• Cost of Poor Quality
• Seven Areas of Waste
• Value Stream Analysis
• 5S Principles
• Poka-Yoke Methods
• Define Phase
• Measure Phase
• Analyze Phase
• Improve Phase
• Control Phase
• Managing People through Change
• Project & Candidate Selection
• Project Tracking
• Communication & Recognition
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives, Vice Presidents, Managers, Divisional Leaders and/or Process Owners. Anyone who will manage Belts and/or Lean Six Sigma Projects.