|PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), 28 Professional Development Units (PDU), 3 credits in the ITIL® qualification scheme|
|An ITIL Foundation certificate and preferably two years work experience in an IT Service Management environment.|
ITIL® Intermediate: Service Strategy | 4 Days
Learn the core principles of ITIL® 2011 edition of Service Strategy with this highly effective course. Gain a deeper understanding of the subject, become familiar with the basic principles, and boost your confidence to pass the exam!
The Service Capability stream is for those who wish to obtain an in depth understanding of ITIL processes and roles. Attention to the Service Lifecycle is illustrated as part of the curriculum but the primary focus is the on the process activities, execution and use throughout the Service Lifecycle. The ITIL® SS (Service Strategy) course is part of the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle certification stream. The course prepares candidates to take the ITIL® Service Strategy Intermediate exam as well as proving valuable knowledge that can be implemented in the workplace.
COURSE AND LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this course, you will learn:
• The logic of value-creation within the context of the ITIL Service Lifecycle
• Strategic assets of an organization and their performance potential for serving
• Formal definitions of services suitable for planning and execution across the Service Lifecycle
• Service valuation, demand modeling, service provisioning and analysis, and business impact analysis
• Service Portfolio Management, methods, and processes related to service management and services
• High-level strategies for demand management that can be supported by capabilities across the Service Lifecycle
• How Service Strategy is driven through and informed by other elements of the Service Lifecycle
Participants will learn the principles and core elements along with the activities and technology & implementation considerations within the Service Strategy stage of the Service Lifecycle. An interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the ITIL Intermediate Service Strategy certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace.
COURSE STUDENT MATERIAL
Students will receive an ITIL Service Strategy classroom workbook containing all of the presentation materials, course notes, case study and sample exams.
ITIL® Service Strategy
Core set of 5 ITIL books.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers and IT security managers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of strategizing activities within the Service Lifecycle.