|PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 35 Professional Development Units (PDU)|
|See Course Description|
ITIL® Intermediate: SOA Certification | 5 DaysDuration: 5 Days
Learn the ins and outs of planning and optimizing IT service management with this ITIL course and get through the SOA certification exam. Don’t get left behind—stay ahead of the game with this unique class!
This course focuses on the Service Offeringas and Agreements principles of IT Service Management and culminates with the 90 minute SOA certification exam administered on the last day of the course. The course provides a combination of short lectures, practical group exercises, practice questions, a sample exam, and test taking tips to prepare the student to understand and apply the concepts, and to pass the SOA certification examination.
This is an instructor-led course that provides a comprehensive “deep dive” into the concepts, terms, objectives and benefits of the ITIL® SOA best practices framework. Course objectives include:
• Understand SOA processes across the Service Lifecycle
• Gain insight into SOA roles with the other Service Lifecycle processes
– Service Level Management
– Service Portfolio Management
– Service Catalog Fulfillment
– Demand Management
– Supplier Management
– Financial Management
• Prepare for a 90 minute, 8 question, multiple choice, scenario-based, ITIL® SOA exam. The exam is scheduled for the last day of the course.
• Candidates must hold the ITIL® V2 Foundation certificate plus the ITIL V2-V3 Bridge certificate or ITIL® V3 Foundation certificate
• Candidates must present certification documentation for admission
• Candidates must complete at least 16 hours of personal study before the first day of the course. Candidates should read the pertinent areas of the ITIL® publications – in particular the Service Strategy and Service Design publications. (Note: These publications are not included with this course.)