|PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 35 Professional Development Units (PDU)|
|See Course Descriptions|
ITIL® Intermediate: OSA Certification | 5 DaysDuration: 5 Days
Get certified in ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis with the help of our knowledgeable and dynamic instructors. Dive into the concepts and benefits of the OSA approach, and leave feeling self-assured and ready to pass your exam!
This course focuses on the Operational Support and Analysis principles of IT Service Management and culminates with the 90 minute OSA certification exam administered on the last day of the course. The course provides a combination of short lectures, practical group exercises, practice questions, a sample exam, and test taking tips to prepare the student to understand and apply the concepts, and to pass the OSA certification examination.
This is an instructor-led classroom course that provides a comprehensive “deep dive” into the concepts, terms, objectives and benefits of the ITIL® OSA best practices framework. Course objectives include:
• Understand OSA processes across the Service Lifecycle
• Gain insight into OSA roles with the other Service Lifecycle processes
– Incident Management
– Problem Management
– Request Fulfillment
– Event Management
– Access Management
• Prepare for a 90 minute, 8 question, multiple choice, scenario-based, ITIL® OSA exam. The exam is scheduled for the last day of the course.
• Candidates must hold the ITIL V2 Foundation certificate plus the ITIL® V2-V3 Bridge certificate or ITIL® v3 Foundation certificate
• Candidates must present certification documentation for admission
• Candidates must complete at least 12 hours of personal study before the first day of the course. Candidates should read the pertinent areas of the ITIL® publications – in particular the Service Operation publication. (Note: The Service Operation publication is not included with this course.)