|PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 7 Professional Development Units (PDU)|
|There are no prerequisites for this course. Experience in IT management is an advantage.|
ITIL® Awareness | 1 Day
Curious about ITIL? After this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of the ins and outs of ITIL principles and practices. With our unique addition of the Wall Street simulation, this classroom experience will solidify your knowledge of ITIL and its benefits!
The ITIL® Awareness workshop provides a high level overview of IT Service Management and IT Service Management Best Practices based on ITIL. Participants will learn the principles, core elements and benefits of the Service Lifecycle approach to IT Service Management according to ITIL. This course can be given as a lecture only or with the Wall Street Service Management simulation experience (classroom only). The Wall Street simulation is our unique approach to enhancing the Service Lifecycle learning experience in that it allows the students to experience for themselves how Service Management can be of benefit to an organization.
• Gain a basic understanding of the main processes, relationships, benefits and challenges of ITIL
• Gain insight into the holistic Service Lifecycle approach that forms the core of ITIL
• Understand how these processes contribute to making an IT organization manageable
The following topics are addressed in this awareness session:
• ITIL® and The Service Lifecycle
• ITIL® and IT Service Management
• Implementation: Challenges and tips
• Other methodologies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
IT Professionals, IT Support Staff, Application, Project and Business Managers, Any member of an IT team involved in the delivery of IT Services.