|PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 21 Professional Development Units (PDU)|
|Some experience working in an IT organization is recommended.|
COBIT® 5 Foundation | 3 Days
Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology—or as we like to call it, CobiT is a highly valued framework to follow in today’s business world. While it might sound intimidating, we’ll walk you through the model step-by-step, to ensure you have the skills to help your organization succeed!
The IT Governance Foundation course provides an overview of the main concepts of IT Governance according to CobiT® and how they can be applied. Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (CobiT®) is an IT Governance, control framework and maturity model. CobiT’s purpose is to align IT resources with an enterprise’s business objectives so services and information, when delivered, meet quality, fiduciary and security needs. It is also intended as a mechanism to balance IT risks and returns through an interactive approach combining lecture, discussion and exercises.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
IT professionals and business managers involved or interested in the IT Governance or regulatory domains.
• To understand the concepts and the differences between Corporate Governance and IT Governance
• To understand the structure and the objectives of CobiT framework
• To understand the concepts and the terminology used in CobiT framework
• To understand the relationship between CobiT and other market practices
• To understand how CobiT can be used as a tool to upgrade activities within the organization
• To simulate the application of the concepts learned inside the organizational environment through classroom activities
• To know the existing products offered by ISACA related to CobiT